Wok veggies and minced meat.
Love the combination. A perfect blend of salty-sour vegetables and sweet-savory meat.
I made the dish almost simultaneously (started with the veggies and made the meat halfway) to save time and to have both served HOT at the same time.
🥡 1 zucchini, sliced in long blocks
🥡 3 carrots, sliced in long blocks
🥡 Soy bean sprouts
🥡 1 baby lettuce, sliced horizontally
🥡 1 broccoli head, cut into florets
🥡 a handful of cherry tomatoes, sliced
🥡 3 cloves garlic, minced
🥡 3 schallots, sliced
🥡 3 tbsp salty soya sauce
🥡 1/2 tbsp ginger powder
🥡 Salt and pepper to taste
🌶️ 250 gr minced meat
🌶️ 1 paprika, cut
🌶️ 3 cloves garlic, diced
🌶️ 1 tbsp butter
🌶️ 1.5 tbsp sweet soya sauce
🌶️ Salt and pepper to taste
1. Sauté schallots in olive oil until fragrant and caramelized.
2. Add garlic, salt, pepper, and ginger powder, sauté until fragrant.
3. Add the carrots, zucchini, and soya sauce. Mix and cover with lid.
4. After approximately 7 minutes, add broccoli. Stir and cover with lid.
5. After approximately 10 minutes, add the baby lettuce, cherry tomatoes, and soy bean sprouts.
6. Cover with lid and cook for another 2-4 minutes.
7. Check for flavor. Add seasoning (soy sauce/ginger powder/garlic powder/salt/pepper) as necessary.
8. Serve hot.
1. In a separate pan, sauté garlic and paprika with olive oil until fragrant.
2. Add the minced meat and butter, sauté.
3. Add soya sauce, salt, and pepper to taste.
4. Serve hot.