Who wants a delicious dose of Kale Smoothie with home-made coco-nut granola???
🥥 1.5 cup (154 gr) rolled oats
🥥 1.5 cup (195 gr) mixed nuts, crushed/cut small – I used a combo of hazelnut, walnut, almond, Brazilian nuts, peanuts, and cashews.
🥥 1 cup (143 gr) raisins
🥥 1 cup seeds – I used sunflower, pumpkin, and pine
🥥 1 cup roasted shredded coconut
🥥 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
🥥 1.5 tbsp honey
🥥 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
🥥 Pinch of salt
🥥 Optional: chocolate chips
1. Mix oats, nuts, seeds, salt, vanilla extract, and cinnamon powder with coconut oil and honey.
2. Place a sheet of baking paper on a baking tray and spread the mixture thin and evenly on the baking paper.
3. Bake at 200 C for 15 minutes, mix halfway.
4. After 15 minutes, mix in the raisins, and coconut shreads and bake for another 5 minutes.
5. Cool down on rack and store in the fridge in an airtight container up to… It doesn’t matter. You’ll finish it soon.
✨ 5 kale leaves
✨ 10 frozen plums
✨ Milk and/or water
✨ Optional: honey
Blend all the above together. Substitute anything you don’t like with something you like:)