Who loves the wok as much as I do??
I love this dish. It is easy to make and it reminds me of Asian food. It is also so easy to combine with other dishes.
🥦 1 zucchini, sliced
🥦 2 cups mung bean sprouts
🥦 1 yellow paprika, sliced
🥦 3 medium carrots, sliced
🥦 1 onion, sliced
🥦 Mixed Italian herbs
🥦 3 cloves garlic, grated
🥦 2 tbsp ginger powder
🥦 3 tbsp salty soy sauce
🥦 salt and pepper as necessary
🦴 sausage and fried shallot for topping
1. Sauté onion in olive oil until fragrant and caramelized.
2. Add garlic, salt, pepper, and ginger powder, sauté until fragrant.
3. Add the carrots, zucchini, paprika, and soy sauce. Mix, add some water, and cover with lid.
4. After everything is cooked, soy bean sprouts, and noodles of choice.
5. Cover with lid and cook for another 2-4 minutes.
6. Check for flavor. Add seasoning (soy sauce/ginger powder/garlic powder/salt/pepper) as necessary.
8. Serve hot with meat of choice and fried shallots.