Totally worth it, again, to clean up the fridge as we have to leave this place soon.
🥡 Zero calorie noodles for two
🥡 2 tuna cans in olive oil
🥡 3 carrots, sliced thin
🥡 1/2 eggplant, sliced thin
🥡 8 stems garlic leaves, cut small
🥡 3 cloves garlic, grated
🥡 Salt, pepper, herbs to taste
1. Sauté eggplant until tender in olive oil from the tuna can.
2. Add carrots, sauté a bit, and close with lid until 1/2 cooked.
3. Add the garlic leaves and grated garlic cloves, cook until tender. Add olive oil as necessary.
4. Cook the zero calorie noodle as indicated, then mix with vegetables.
5. Grill the tuna in a non-stick pan before placing it on the vegetables.