Tuna Steak with Spinach
❄️ 400 gr tuna appx 1.5 cm thick
❄️ gr spinach
❄️ 6 cherry tomatoes
❄️ 5 tbsp cooking cream
❄️ 5 cloves garlic, sliced small
❄️ 1/2 tsp rosemary
❄️ 1/2 tsp mixed herbs
❄️ Salt and pepper
❄️ Olive oil and butter
1. Season the tuna with rosemary, mixed herbs, salt, and pepper on both sides. Be quite generous with the salt and pepper.
2. Heat up a pan with olive oil and butter. Make sure the pan is heated when putting the tuna inside.
3. Cook one side of the tuna on low-medium heat for 3 minutes. Flip and cook for another 3 minutes. Remove from fire. The inside of the tuna should still be a little bit red, but the outside should be nice and brown.
1. Sauté garlic with butter until fragrant.
2. Add the spinach leaves and cook until withered.
3. Add cooking oil, salt, and pepper.
4. Simmer until there is not much fluid anymore.
Serve hot with cherry tomatoes.