Tuna n Cheese Spaghetti with Tomatoes 😍
This one was made by my boyfriend 💙 it tasted sooo good.
🍝 5 triangles La Vache Qui rit
🍝 cooking cream
🍝 pasta for 2
🍝 cheese for grating
🍝 1 can tuna in olive oil (300gr)
🍝 olive oil
🍝 salt, pepper, mixed herbs
1. Cook your favorite pasta with some salt and oil. After draining, coat pasta with olive oil so it doesn’t stick
2. Cheese mixture: in a cooking pot on low heat add the cooking cream and 5 triangles La Vache Qui rit. Stir until melted.
3. Tuna: heat up the tuna in a non-stick pan and add salt, pepper and a little cooking cream.
4. Place the pasta in a pyrex glass baking tray and pour the cheese mixture on top.
5. Place the tuna mixture, then add sliced tomatoes.
6. Grate cheese on top and sprinkle with mixed herbs and pepper/chilli flakes
7. Bake 200C for 15-25 minutes
8. Serves 2