This recipe was made in the evening thus the poor image quality.. but it’s just too good not to share!
450 gr pork fillet, sliced thin
3 medium zucchini
2 tablespoons olive oil
5 garlic cloves, diced
2 tbsp butter
1/2 lemon juice
1/4 block low-sodium broth block
Salt and fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
2-4 tbsp olive oil
1/4 lemon juice
2-3 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
2 tbsp sweet soya sauce
2 tbsp oyster sauce
Chili powder, pepper, to taste
1. Marinate meat for 30-60 minutes in the fridge.
2. Make zucchini noodles using a spiralizer. Sprinkle zucchini with some salt and allow to drain.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook meat for one minute without stirring.
4. Add minced garlic, then stir the meat for another minute or two. Set the steak aside.
5. Using the same skillet, add butter, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, broth block, 3 tbsp soya sauce, and remaining marinade juices (if any). Bring to a simmer then add the drained zucchini.
6. Toss for two to three minutes to cook it up. Allow the cooking juices to reduce. If not possible, add 1-2 tbsp flour/maizena to thicken the sauce. Add the grilled steak strips back to the pan and serve.