The Complete Granola!
This granola contains everything you love about granola. It is so complete and delicious! Give it a go!
🍑 1.5 cup (154 gr) rolled oats
🍑 1.5 cup (195 gr) mixed nuts, crushed – I used a combo of hazelnut, walnut, almond, Brazilian nuts, peanuts, and cashews.
🍑 1 cup (143 gr) raisins
🍑 1/3 cup (40 gr) dried peaches, cut smaller
🍑 1/3 cup (35 gr) Goji Berries
🍑 1/2 cup (45 gr) dried ananas, cut smaller
🍑 1/2 cup (70 gr) seeds – I used sunflower and pumpkin
🍑 1/2 cup roasted shredded coconut
🍑 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
🍑 1 tbsp honey
🍑 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
🍑 2 tsp vanilla extract
🍑 Pinch of salt
🍑 Optional: chocolate chips
1. Mix oats, nuts, seeds, salt, vanilla extract, and cinnamon powder with coconut oil and honey.
2. Place a sheet of baking paper on a baking tray and spread (1) thin and evenly on the baking paper.
3. Bake at 200 C for 15 minutes, mix halfway.
4. After 15 minutes, mix the Goji Berries, raisins, dried ananas, and dried peaches (also the coconut shreds if they are not previously roasted) on the tray and bake for another 5 minutes.
5. Add the coconut shreds if they are previously roasted.
6. Cool down on rack and store in the fridge in an airtight container.