Sweet Potato Hashes
I love hash browns! I made this recipe before but I used too much garlic! This time I wish to try a new recipe without garlic. It turned out great!
🍠 2 sweet potatoes, grated
🍠 2 eggs, beaten
🍠 2 tbsp olive oil
🍠 1 scallion, sliced thin
🍠 2 tsp paprika powder
🍠 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
🍠 1/4 tsp pepper
🍠 1/2 tsp curry powder
🍠 1 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 200C
2. Add salt to the grated sweet potatoes and let sit for 20 minutes. Squeeze out excess water with a cloth and place in a bowl.
3. Add all other ingredients to the bowl
4. Place mixture in thin squares on a baking sheet (see picture).
5. Bake at 200C for 20 minutes.
6. Flip, and bake for another 5 minutes.