Spinach clear soup
I enjoyed this nice bowl of spinach mushroom soup after a good workout session. Couldn’t ask for more.
🌱 300 gr spinach
🌱 2 eggs, beaten
🌱 3 large mushrooms, sliced
🌱 2 cloves garlic, minced
🌱 1/2 green onion, chopped
🌱 1 tbsp fresh parsley
🌱 1/2 cube broth block
🌱 2 tbsp tomato sauce
🌱 1/2 tsp mixed herbs
🌱 4 cups hot water
🌱 1 tbsp cornstarch + water
🌱 pinch of lemon juice
🌱 olive oil, salt, pepper
1. If using “adult” spinach, slice in smaller pieces. If using baby spinach, you can leave it be.
2. In a pot, cook spinach and garlic with a generous amount of olive oil until spinach softens.
3. Add tomato sauce, pepper, broth block, water, mushroom, cook further.
4. Add cornstarch mixture and herbs, stir well.
5. Add chopped parsley & green onion, then gently stir in the eggs.
6. Adjust flavor and add a pinch of lemon juice.