Yep, this soup is made using soto seasoning! The flavor of the soto is not as strong as I had hoped for (original Indonesian Soto has a very strong specific flavor), but it made the soup different and good!! A good cheat out of the routine. 😁
🍲 4 carrots, peeled and sliced thin
🍲 1 broccoli, cut in florets
🍲 1 leek, sliced 1 cm
🍲 1 onion, sliced
🍲 1 zucchini, peeled and sliced thin
🍲 2 cups brussel sprouts, halved
🍲 2 tbsp mixed fresh herbs
🍲 1 cup peas
🍲 1 sachet Soto (see picture)
🍲 Added olive oil
1. Sauté onion with olive oil and add the Soto seasoning.
2. After the onions become translucent, add the carrots.
3. After about 5 minutes, add broccoli, zucchini, brussel sprouts, leek, and water.
4. Bring to boil until all vegetables are cooked.
5. Add the mixed fresh herbs and cook a while longer.
6. Adjust flavor to taste.