Shrimp and Veggies
🥡 Green beans of choice
🥡 Cherry tomatoes
🥡 2 eggs
🥡 3 cloves garlic, minced
🥡 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
🥡 Sesame seeds
🥡 Salt and pepper to taste
1. Sauté shrimp, green beans, and garlic until cooked. Add salt and pepper to taste. Close with lid if necessary.
2. Mix 2 eggs with oyster sauce.
3. Put the vegetables on one side of the pan and scramble the eggs.
4. Mix everything together and add the cherry tomatoes and sesame seeds.
5. Leave on fire until everything is well cooked. Serve hot.