I just missed it so much!
🥘 2 Silk egg tofu, sliced and fried
🥘 2 big bok choy, cut
🥘 1 sachet enokitake
🥘 450 gr regular mushroom, halved/quartered
🥘 3 carrots, diced
🥘 1 egg
🥘 1 spring onion
🥘 1 onion, sliced
🥘 3 garlic, minced
🥘 7 cm ginger, minced
🥘 3 tbsp oyster sauce
🥘 1/4 block broth
🥘 Pepper to taste
🥘 1 tsp maizena dissolved in water (room temperature)
1. In a pot, saute onion in olive oil for a while then add minced garlic and ginger. Saute a bit longer and add a little water.
2. Add the regular mushrooms, cover with lid, and simmer until half cooked.
3. Add the carrots, more water, and allow to simmer for a while.
4. Add 3 tbsp oyster sauce, broth block (and more water if necessary) and throw in the bok choy, part of the spring onion, and enokitake. Allow to shrink.
5. Add maizena liquid to thicken the soup (stir when pouring) and 1 raw egg (stir while pouring). Adjust flavour, mix in the fried tofu, and serve warm.