Roasted Asparagus and Garlic Soup
A delicious and easy-to-prepare soup. What more can you ask for?
🍵 450 gr asparagus
🍵 3-4 cloves garlic
🍵 1/2 block chicken/veggie broth
🍵 12 ml heavy cream
🍵 450 ml hot water
🍵 Salt, pepper, mixed herbs
1. Toss asparagus and garlic in Olive oil, and bake at 200C for 13 minutes.
2. Bring the water to a low simmer and add the broth block.
3. If you use a hand mixer, chop the asparagus in smaller pieces and blend in the broth. Also add the heavy cream.
4. Add the roasted garlic one at a time until your desired taste. I used 4 cloves, good for me but too much for my partner 😉
5. Season with salt, pepper, and herbs to taste. I used just a pinch of herbs.
6. Seek to enhance the flavour? Add lemon / butter / parsley!
Yields 2 portions.