What better soup for autumn than this?
🎃 1 medium-sized pumpkin
🎃 1 large onion
🎃 1 large tomato
🎃 1 carrot
🎃 1 handful corriander
🎃 1 cup almond milk
🎃 olive oil
🎃 salt, pepper, nutmeg powder, paprika powder
1. dice pumpkin and grill in the pan with a generous amount of olive oil until tender and slightly browned. Feel free to add paprika powder, salt, pepper and nutmeg powder.
2. In a pot, caramelize diced onion with olive oil and butter.
3. Add the pumpkin, carrots tomatoes, and 3-4 cups of water.
4. Bring to simmer, add the corriander, and blend with hand mixer until soft.
5. Pour almond milk and seasoning (I had to add some nutmeg powder, salt, pepper).
6. Serve with a generous amount of pumpkin oil.