Still the best pumpkin soup ever.
🎃 1 medium-sized Hokkaido pumpkin
🎃 1 large onion, chopped
🎃 1 large tomato
🎃 1 carrot, chopped
🎃 1 handful corriander
🎃 1 cup almond milk
🎃 olive oil
🎃 salt, pepper, nutmeg powder, paprika powder
1. Half the pumpkin, remove the seeds, drizzle with olive oil. Place pumpkin face down on a baking sheet together with the carrots and onion. Drizzle more olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake at 180C for 30-45 minutes or until tender.
2. Add all vegetables to a pot (including the tomatoes and corriandrr), add water and allow to boil. Then, blend with hand mixer.
3. Add the almond milk and mix further until desired consistency is reached.
4. Season to taste with grated nutmeg, salt, pepper and paprika powder.
6. Serve with a generous amount of pumpkin oil.