When Bosnia and Italy collides and create something wonderful only foreigners dare to enjoy. Oh i missed this.
🍕 250 gr filo pastry
🍕 1.5 cup chopped ham
🍕 1.5 cup crumbled feta (or other) cheese
🍕 1.5 cup thinly diced mushrooms
🍕 Tomato paste: 1 cup tomato paste, 1 tbsp dried oregano, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp pepper
🍕 olive oil or butter or both
🍕 water to drizzle
1. Coat baking tray with butter and add 5-6 layers of filo pastry at the bottom (let it flow to the sides so you can “close” it later), smearing butter/oil and sprinkling water every 2-3 layers.
2. Repeat the ing procedure:
a. Spread evenly tomato paste then “sprinkle” evenly a little topping (mushroom + ham + feta)
b. Add 2 layers of pastry, smear some oil and water
c. Add 2 layers of pastry
a. Repeat (a)
3. Continue the above until the desired height or until filling is finished.
4. To finish: Add 4-6 layers of filo pastry, smearing olive oil and sprinkling water every 2-3 layers, then fold the base layer to close the whole thing.
5. Add more fat (butter/oil), sprinkle with water, and bake at 200C for 30 minutes.
6. Pour a little bit of water on the top and sides, spread evenly, remove excess water and bake for another 5 minutes.
7. Serve with yoghurt!
Totally refer to how-to-make on YouTube to get the water and oil approximation correct