I missed this food!!! And now I can make it!! Who would have thought it was so easy to make?? It was accepted by the family both young and old. As usual, my recipe is low sugar. If you prefer it sweeter, add appx 50 grams more sugar!
🌾 6 eggs, room temperature
🌾 100 gr sugar
🌾 100 gr butter, melted
🌾 150 gr flour, sieved
🌾 1 tsp pandan paste
🌾 1 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Really make sure that the oven is at 180C when the batter is ready.
2. Mix the sugar and eggs with a mixer until air is well-mixed in the batter.
3. Add the melted butter (room temperature) while continuously mixing the batter.
4. Slowly add the flour and baking powder.
5. Grease a baking pan (appx 20 cm in diameter) with butter and coat it with flour.
6. Pour the batter in the pan and bake at 180C for 30 minutes.
7. Remove from pan and serve. It’s good eaten warm, but it’s also good eaten after stored in the fridge.