The pancakes on these pictures are store-bought, but I will also include my go-to pancake recipe for at home 🙂
🌯 Pancake of choice
🌯 Ham of choice
1. Break an egg in the pan, spread out, and place the pancake on the (still wet) egg. Leave for a while then turn around.
2. Add cheese, oregano, and ham, and allow to melt.
3. Fold pancake however you like 🙂
My go-to pancake recipe (can yield thin pancakes):
🥞 130 g flour
🥞 355 ml almond milk (room temp)
🥞 2 small eggs (room temp)
🥞 Pinch of salt
🥞 1 tbsp sunflower oil
1. Sieve the flour and salt into a large bowl and make an opening in the center.
2. Place the eggs in the center and add some of the milk.
3. Whisk in the eggs and the milk until all the flour is mixed perfectly, then add the remaining milk and oil.
5. Make pancakes in a pan!