Oh my delicious noodles 😍
🍜 1.5 tbsp soy sauce (I used light)
🍜 1 tbsp mushroom (or oyster) sauce
🍜 1 tbsp duck sauce (or 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce)
🍜 1 tsp Asian fish sauce
🍜1/4 tsp sesame oil
🍜 pinch of pepper
🥢2 noodles of choice for 2 (I used rice)
🥢4 tbsp unsalted butter
🥢7-8 cloves garlic, grated
🥢1/4 cup parmesan, grated
🥢thinly sliced green onion
🥢red chili flakes
Prepare all ingredients before cooking.
1. Mix all 🍜
2. Melt butter in a pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 45-50 seconds. Remember not to let it burn.
3. Add the 🍜, stir a little, then set aside.
4. Cook noodle of choice as indicated on the package. Do not drain the water.
5. Remove the noodles into the pan using a fork/thongs. Make sure some of the noodle water is also transferred.
6. Mix in the grated cheese.
7. Garnish with spring onion and chilli pepper.
This dish was eaten with garden salad and salmon 😍