Really, but brownies are the best! They are fudgy, and very chocolaty, and very very delicious.
🌰 Hazelnut, peeled 1.5 cup – 150 gr
🌰 Cashews 0.5 cup – 75 gr
🌰 Walnut 1 cup
🌰 1 tbsp honey
🌰 2 eggs
🌰 1 tsp vanilla extract
🌰 1/3 cup cacao powder
🌰 1/3 cup coconut sugar
🌰 2 tbsp coconut flour
🌰 1/2 tsp baking soda
🌰 1/4 tsp salt
To fold in
🍫 1/3 cup chocolate chips
🍫 2 tbsp chia seeds
▪️Optional: chocolate chips
Hazelnut: I bought them baked and peeled because it just takes too much energy to do it myself.
0. Preheat oven to 175C
1. Place both nuts in a food processor and blend until you get nut butter. This process can take between 5-15 minutes depending on your food processor. A video on good nut butter can be seen in my previous post (healthy Nutella).
2. Slowly add in all other 🌰 ingredients starting from the eggs.
3. Once the “dough” is made (it has a sticky texture), fold in the chia seeds and chocolate chips. Drain excess water (if any).
4. Place on a baking tray that is lined with baking paper.
5. Sprinkle the topping (walnuts and chocolate chips).
6. Bake for 27-30 minutes
Let cool and serve.
PS: high healthy calories (nut butter)!