Mushroom Cap Cay with Oyster Balls
This.was.sooooooo.good!!! Oh gosh I will totally make this again and again and again.
🦪 3 bok choy, cleaned and cut small
🦪 70 gr mushroom mix: Shitake, shimeji white and brown, eryngil, Enoki
🦪 1 egg
🦪 3 pre-made oriental balls
🦪 3 cloves garlic, minced
🦪 1 tbsp oyster sauce
🦪 Salt and pepper to taste
🦪 Sesame seeds
🦪 Olive oil
1. Sauté mushrooms until half cooked.
2. Add the garlic, salt, and pepper and sauté until cooked.
3. Add the bok choy and oyster sauce and close with lid until tender.
4. Add the oriental balls and cook until everything is warm.
5. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve warm.