More of these 🥰
I have been missing Asian food a lot lately and I am happy I stumbled on this bottle of Asian stuff mix. They don’t have it everyday here in this village; only once in a blue moon. The one I used for my previous recipe contains only mung bean sprouts. This one contains a mix of mung bean sprouts, pineapple, carrots, wood ear mushroom, and bamboo sprouts. This recipe has a stronger flavor. I personally like this one more, but my partner prefers the milder taste in the previous recipe.
🥒 1 small zucchini, sliced thin
🥒 1 small carrot, sliced thin
🥒 1/3 broccoli head, cut in florets
🥒 1 jar for Asian wok. If you have available, get the fresh ingredients! Same recipe applies.
🥒 5 cloves garlic, diced small
🥒 3.5 cm ginger root, grated
🥒 2 tbsp soy sauce
🥒 1/4 tsp pepper
🥒 1/4 tsp garlic powder
🥒 3 tbsp ginger water
🥒 ghee for stirfry
1. Stir fry garlic in a pan until fragrant.
2. Remove from fire and add the soy sauce and the ginger. Mix well and leave for a couple of minutes.
3. Add the zucchini, carrot, broccoli, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix well.
4. Add the Asian wok jar (contains a mix of mung bean sprouts, pineapple, carrots, wood ear mushroom, and bamboo sprouts) and mix thoroughly.
5. Add some ginger water, close with lid, and let simmer until tender.
6. Stir fry a bit more on a larger fire and serve.