Mixed veggies with mushroom and scrambled eggs.
It wasn’t as grand as I hoped it would be, but it was a good idea. I would probably need to put more herbs in there to make it better tasting.
🥕 2 carrots
🥕 1 zucchini
🥕 1/2 long cabbage, chopped
🥕 5 cloves garlic, grated
🥕 1 onion, sliced
🥕 salt, pepper, herbs to taste
🥕 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
🍄 3 cups oyster mushrooms
🍄 3 eggs
🍄 2 tbsp yoghurt
🍄 1 tsp oyster sauce
🍄 Salt and pepper to taste
1. Sauté onion until translucent in olive oil. Then, add garlic, salt, pepper, and oyster sauce and sauté further until fragrant.
2. Meanwhile, cut the zucchini and carrots with a spiral cutter.
3. Add a vegetables to the bowl. Add some water and cover with lid. Stir occasionally until cooked.
4. Taste for flavor, add necessary herbs.
1. Add a good pinch of salt and auté mushrooms until most water have drained out.
2. Add oyster sauce and set mushrooms on one side of the pan.
3. In a bowl, break 3 eggs and add yoghurt, salt, pepper, and mixed Italian herbs. Place it on the other half of the pan and scramble.
4. Taste for flavor and adjust.