Mini Quiche with Leek and Mushrooms.
We are low on supplies, all the shops are closed, what to do?? Oh! Make mini quiches!
Note to self: don’t make it too thick next time. It takes too long to bake 🙂
🥚 3 eggs
🥚 3 leek, thinly sliced
🥚 250 gr mushrooms (I used Boletus edulis)
🥚 3 carrots, grated
🥚 3 scallions, thinly sliced
🥚 125 gr mozarella, diced
🥚 2 tbsp sour cream
🥚 salt, pepper, mixed herbs, rosemary to taste
🥚 ghee for sauté
🥚 1 tbsp butter + 1/2 tbsp ghee, melted
1. Sauté leek and the white part of the scallions with ghee until caramelized. Add a pinch of salt.
2. Sauté mushrooms with ghee. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Mix (1), (2), the green part of the scallions, grated carrot, and melted ghee + butter in a container.
4. Mix 3 eggs with sour cream and diced mozarella. Add some herbs, rosemary, and salt + pepper to taste.
5. Mix (3) and (4).
6. Butter a baking pan and add the mixture
7. Bake at 200 for 20 minutes. Bake longer if the inside is not yet cooked. It depends on your oven, your tray, and the thickness of the mixture.
8. Let cool and serve