Because we always miss home food.
🍜 600 gr minced beef or mixed
🍜 1 egg white
🍜 4 tbsp sago flour (or glutinous rice flour)
🍜 2 tbsp fried shallot
🍜 2 tbsp garlic powder (or fried garlic)
🍜 2 tsp salt
🍜 1 tsp sugar
🍜 1 tsp pepper
🍜 2 cups frozen chopped spinach
🥚 4 boiled eggs, tofu
🥚 Egg noodles!
🥚 3 bokchoi
1. Pulse fried shallot (and fried garlic when using) in a food processor.
2. Add meat, pulse, then add all other 🍜 ingredients and pulse. Mixture should be cool and smooth. Store in fridge.
3. Hard-boil 4 eggs, peel, set aside. Cook noodles as indicated, set aside.
4. Bring a large pot of water to boil, then bring down to a simmer.
5. Shape your meatballs:
a. Only meat
b. Egg in the middle
c. Inside tofu
Tip: google how to make “bakso” to make balls easier.
6. Place each shaped meatball into the simmering water and cook for about 20-30 minutes. Add bokchoi.
7. To serve: egg noodles, parsley, fried shallot, spicy powder.