Meatballs in tomato sauce 🧡
– 200 gr minced meat
– 2 eggs
– 1 small onion, diced – 4 cloves garlic, grated
– canned tomato puree
– cooking cream
– salt, pepper, italian herbs to taste
1. Mix the minced meat, eggs, onion, salt and pepper in a bowl. Shape into balls
2. In a pan pour olive oil and cook the balls until it has some color
3. Sauté the garlic a little bit and add the tomato sauce. Add salt and pepper and bring to simmer.
4. Add the cooking cream until you have the color and consistancy you desire
5. Throw in the meatballs and simmer a few minutes to ensure the meat is cooked.
6. Serve with vegetables. Here I used cooked carrots and peas, salad, and old-style rice.
Since no flour is used the meatballs may be a little fragile so be gentle.