Keto banana bread
While other recipes use 1 banana and banana extract, this recipe uses 3 bananas!
Very delicious and juicy.
🍌 3 ripe bananas
🍌 4 medium eggs
🍌 2 cups + 3 tbsp almond flour
🍌 2 tbsp chia seeds
🍌 1/4 cup olive oil or coconut oil
🍌 1 tsp baking soda
🍌 1 tsp vanilla extract
🍌 pinch of salt
🍌 Optional: chocolate chips, crushed nuts to mix
🍌 Butter and buckwheat flour to grease the pan
1. Blend: banana and eggs until smooth.
2. Fold in the dry ingredients (also the optional chocolate chips and crushed nuts)
3. Grease pan with butter and sprinkle buckwheat flour evenly
4. Pour the mixture and top with crushed nuts and chocolate chips (optional)
5. Bake at 180C for 45-60 minutes (mine was a short tray so 45 minutes was enough)