I have been craving for this! Who would have thought this dish is so easy to make!!
🥜 3 tbsp dried small anchovies
🥜 3 tbsp peanuts
🥜 3 tbsp potato/sweet potato, thinly sliced
🥜 3 tbsp tempeh, sliced in 0.5×0.5x2cm cuboid
🥜 1 pc dried chilli, sliced thin
🥜 4 shallots
🥜 4 cloves garlic
🥜 1 tsp salt
🥜 2 tbsp sweet soya sauce
🥜 1 tsp coconut sugar
1. Slice 2 shallots and 2 big cloves garlic and fry it until brownish and dry in oil.
2. Deep fry the ing until golden brown: tempeh, peanuts, small anchovies, potato/sweet potato.
3. Blend together: salt, coconut sugar, 2 big cloves garlic, 2 shallots until smooth.
4. Saute mixture (3) with oil in a pan, and add 2 tbsp sweet soya sauce. Mix until bubbly and add all the other fried ingredients. Mix thoroughly, turn off the heat, and leave in the pan until it cools down.
5. store in an airtight container.