I am very happy with this dish. It turned out much better than expected!
We bought pre-marinated boar meat in the supermarket the other day however when I grilled one half of the meat for another dish, we were not happy with the taste. Therefore I came up with another recipe to cook the rest of meat.
🥙 Pre-matinated boar beef
🥙 10 cherry tomatoes
🥙 4 cloves garlic, halved
🥙 1 white onion, sliced
🥙 2-3 tbsp butter
🥙 2 tbsp soya sauce
🥙 1/2 tsp rosemary
🥙 1/2 tsp mixed herbs
🥙 3/4 tsp ground pepper
🥙 Pinch of salt
1. Add 1 tbsp butter and 2 tbsp soya sauce in the pan and pan-fry the meat and onions. Make sure all sides are heat-sealed.
2. When the outer surface of the meat has a nice brown color, place it in a baking tray (picture 3).
3. Add the halved garlic, spices, and the rest of the butter. Make sure the onion has started caramelizing.
4. Bake at 180C for 25 minutes.
5. Remove from oven to make sure the meat is fully cooked. Add the cherry tomatoes and bake for another 10 minutes.
6. We ate this with home-made cracklings and sourkraut. Yum-my!!!!