Grilled Salmon with Avocado Paste
🥑 2 pcs Salmon 125 gr
🥑 Salt + pepper
🥑 Olive oil
🥑 2 carrots, cut as in picture
🥑 1.5 zucchini, cut as in picture
🥑 1/2 broccoli, cut in florets
🥑 4 tbsp olive oil
🥑 1 tsp paprika powder
🥑 1/2 tsp pepper
🥑 1 tsp mixed herbs
🥑 Salt to sprinkle
🥑 1 avocado, crushed
🥑 3 tbsp sour cream
🥑 1.5 tbsp butter, melted
🥑 2 cloves garlic, grated
🥑 1/2 tsp Italian herbs
🥑 2 tbsp milk
🥑 salt + pepper to taste
1. Mix olive oil with paprika powder, pepper and mixed herbs. Coat it evenly on the vegetables (I tossed it in a pot).
2. Place the vegetables on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
3. Sprinkle salt evenly on the vegetables.
4. Bake at 200C for 20 minutes, flip halfway.
1. Dap salmon dry with thick kitchen tissue.
2. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper on 1 side.
3. Coat both sides with olive oil.
4. Grill in pan on all sides to prevent moisture leakage, then close with lid.
5. Grill till brown on both sides.
1. Melt butter in a pan and add the garlic until fragrant.
2. Add the avocado paste and sour cream, mix well.
3. Add the herbs, salt, pepper, and the milk.
4. Bring to a simmer and set aside.