Grilled Chicken with Spinach Cream Sauce.
All I can say is that this dish is totally worth it.
🧀 500 gr chicken breast
🧀 200 gr spinach leaves
🧀 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
🧀 5 garlic cloves, diced small
🧀 1 small onion, diced
🧀 60 gr Parmesan cheese
🧀 1 slice Gauda cheese
🧀 200 ml heavy cream
🧀 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
🧀 Chicken spices (optional)
🧀 Salt and pepper
🧀 Ghee and olive oil for saute
1. Season chicken breast with salt, pepper, and desired spices. Grill chicken until cooked in a pan with olive oil and/or ghee.
2. Remove chicken from the pan and add more olive oil/ghee if necessary. Saute garlic and onion until fragrant.
3. Add the tomatoes and spinach, cover with lid (stir occasionally) until spinach has wilted.
4. Add the heavy cream and rosemary and bring to a slight boil.
5. Add the Parmesan and Gauda cheese, stir until incorporated.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste
7. Serve. Ours was served with home-baked sweet potato chips (not in the picture, but recipe can be found in previous post)