Green Soup (with Eggs!!)
Last week my partner experimented on one of my soup recipes. He threw in an egg while heating it up and (un) surprisingly, it was good!!
We temporarily moved to another place now so I don’t have all my herbs and spices with me. Therefore, the additional egg was a great help in enhancing the flavor.
🥦 1 broccoli, cut into florets
🥦 1 zucchini, diced
🥦 1 medium onion, diced
🥦 4 cloves garlic, destroyed
🥦 3 eggs
🥦 Mixed Italian herbs
🥦 Salt and pepper to taste
🥦 Olive oil
1. Sauté onion until translucent and then add garlic and stir until fragrant.
2. Add some salt, pepper, and mixed herbs.
3. Pour in about 1 litre of boiling water and add the vegetables.
4. Cover with lid and cook until tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste. I think I used about 1/2 – 1 tbsp of salt.
5. Break 3 eggs in a bowl, add salt and pepper, and gently stir with a fork after breaking the yellow.
6. Pour the egg mixture in the boiling pot.
7. Remove from heat and serve.