Granola with Dried Peach!
I couldn’t find a small bag of raisins in the supermarket the other day. Then I laid my eyes on this bag of dried peaches. I have never tasted it before, but I decided to give it a try. It turns out that the taste is not bad after all. It gives this sour kick to my granola. Yum!
🍑 1.5 cup rolled oats
🍑 1.5 cup mixed nuts, crushed – I used a combo of hazelnut, walnut, almond, and cashews.
🍑 1.25 cup dried peaches
🍑 0.25 cup Goji Berries (to finish stock)
🍑 1 cup roasted shredded coconut
🍑 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
🍑 1 tbsp honey
🍑 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
🍑 Pinch of salt
🍑 Optional: chocolate chips
1. Mix the oats, nuts, salt, and cinnamon powder with the coconut oil and honey.
2. Place a sheet of baking paper on a baking tray and spread (1) thin and evenly on the baking paper.
3. Bake at 200 C for 15 minutes, mix halfway.
4. Add the Goji Berries and dried peaches (also the coconut shreds if they are not previously roasted) on the tray and bake for another 5 minutes.
5. Add the coconut shreds if they are previously roasted.
6. Cool down on rack and store in the fridge in an airtight container.