Gorgonzola sauce 💙
This dish was eaten with store-bought sausages (not pictured), but you can really eat it with anything! Delicious.
🥦 1 head broccoli, chopped in pieces
🥦 salt to taste
🍚 1/2 cup quinoa
🍚 3/4 cup boiled water
🍚 1/6 block broth
🍚 pinch of salt
🍚 1 tbsp olive oil
🧀 1 small block Gorgonzola cheese
🧀 3 tbsp goat cheese
🧀 1 tbsp butter
🧀 1 cup almond milk
🧀 1 tsp maizena
🧀 Italian herbs
Boil / steam / grill and sprinkle with salt.
1. Rinse quinoa under running water.
2. Add 1 tbsp olive oil to a pot and saute the quinoa until dry. Stir continuously.
3. Add the boiling water, broth block, and pinch of salt.
4. Cover with lid and simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Turn off the heat and leave covered for 15 minutes.
1. Add butter into a pan and melt.
2. Add the almond milk and allow to simmer.
3. Add the diced cheese and simmer until cheese is melted.
4. Add pepper and herbs.
5. if the mixture doesn’t thicken, add some maizena.
Tip: if you just grilled something (meat, veggies), use the same pan for extra flavor!