Fungi Ravioli with Cheese Sauce.
🥛 Pasta of choice
🥛 4 carrots, sliced thin
🥛 1/3 cauliflower, cut small
🥛 6 stems garlic leaves, cut small
🥛 6 slices cheese of choice that is meltable, cut small
🥛 1 mozzarella ball, sliced small
🥛 1 cup heavy cooking cream
🥛 Salt, pepper, rosemary
🥛 Warm water/milk
1. Cook pasta as written on the package, set aside in a warm place.
2. Sauté carrots, cauliflower, and garlic leaves in a pan with olive oil. Close with lid to make sure they are cooked.
3. Add 1 cup of heavy cream into the pan and stir. Bring to a simmer. Add water/milk if too thick.
4. Add the sliced cheese and mozzarella into the mixture and mix well. You will see strands of cheese start to form. Add water/milk as necessary.
5. Add salt, pepper, and rosemary as necessary.
6. Serve hot 🥰