French Toast with a Twist.
Followed my mother’s advice. Added some vanilla extract and cinnamon to the milk. Yummmyyyy..
🥖 Your favorite bread, sliced
🥖 2-3 cups milk
🥖 1 tsp vanilla extract
🥖 1 tsp cinnamon powder
🥖 1 egg, beaten
🥖 Olive oil for sauté
🍯 Dark chocolate
🍯 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
🍯 Sliced almonds
1. In 1 cup, add the vanilla extract and cinnamon powder to the milk.
2. In another cup, pour the beaten egg.
3. Soak the sliced bread into the milk (you can use a spoon to spoon the milk over the bread), then coat it with egg in the other cup.
4. Fry in a pan with olive oil until brown. Flip and fry the other side as well.
5. Place on a plate, top with a slice of butter, melted chocolate, honey, and almonds.
Dark chocolate sauce:
Combine a few blocks of sliced dark chocolate/chocolate of choice in a bowl with 1/2 tbsp coconut oil. Put in microwave on high until melted. Stir occasionally.