Dumplings in Carrot Soup
This recipe came out because we ran out of food supplies and the stores were closed for the holidays. Therefore, our late lunch, which usually consists of a variety of vegetables, had to be cut down to only carrots. However, it was totally worth it! Honestly, we enjoyed this.
🥟 20 pcs pre-made dumplings
🥟 4 carrots, cut as in picture
🥟 1 medium sized onion, sliced
🥟 1 tsp frozen fresh herbs (mixed)
🥟 1/4 chicken broth block
🥟 Salt and pepper to taste
1. Prepare the dumplings as written on the package. Ours was grilled first until golden brown and then steamed in water.
2. Slice onion and saute just a little bit. Add the fresh herbs and 4 cups of water, and mix with a hand mixer.
3. Bring to boil and add the broth block and the carrots. Cook until the carrots are tender.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve as a side-soup or mix the dumplings inside.
Tip: dumplings taste great with a soy sauce and garlic mix.