To me, this recipe tasted awesome! I loved all the flavors that came with it. It is definitely better than on the picture.
My partner prefers it with a little less curry powder. So, which team are you on: more curry; or less?
🍸 3 eggs, beaten hard
🍸 3 stems leek (appx 20 cm each)
🍸 4 carrots, grated
🍸 1 cup mixed mushrooms
🍸 100 gr mozarella cheese, diced small
🍸 2 slices Gouda cheese, cut small
🍸 3 slices prosciutto, cut small
🍸 3 tbsp sour cream
🍸 1.5 tbsp butter, melted
🍸 1 tbsp butter for sauté
🍸 1/2 tsp salt
🍸 1 tsp dried rosemary
🍸 1 tsp dried mixed Italian herbs
🍸 3 tsp curry powder (or less)
🍸 1/2 tsp pepper
1. Sauté leek and the white part of the scallions with 1 tbsp butter until caramelized. Add a pinch of salt. This may take a while, so you might want to do this first.
2. Sauté mushrooms with butter. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Add sour cream to the beaten egg and beat until foamy.
4. Slowly add all other ingredients (including the leek and the mushrooms).
5. Butter a baking pan and add the mixture
6. Bake at 200 for 20 minutes. Bake longer if the inside is not yet cooked. It depends on your oven, your tray, and the thickness of the mixture.
7. Let cool and serve