Creamy Parmesan Chicken
It was too good. Totally worth trying.
🧀 500 gr fillet
🧀 1 egg, beaten
🧀 2 tbsp flour + 2 tsp garlic powder + salt + pepper
🥛 400 gr sliced mushrooms
🥛 3/4 cup grated parmesan
🥛 1 tbsp minced garlic
🥛 1 tsp dried oregano
🥛 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
🥛 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
🥛 200 ml heavy cream
🥛 100 ml almond milk
🥛 1/2 block broth
🥛 1 tbsp maizena + water
🥛 salt and pepper
🍋 sliced lemon for decoration
1. Chicken: pat dry with kitchen tissue, dip in egg, then coat with flour mixture. Bake with butter until golden, set aside.
2. In the same pan, saute garlic until fragrant and add mushrooms, herbs, parsley, and fry until mushrooms soften.
3. Reduce heat and add the milk and cream, bring to a simmer. Add the broth block, salt, epper.
4. Pour the maizena mixture and stir until the sauce thickens.
5. Add parmesan cheese, allow to melt.
6. Adjust flavor, place the chicken, garnish with sliced lemon and parsley
7. This dish was served with quinoa and avocado salad.