Chia Pudding with Fruits and Home Made Granola!
Uuuhh these granola make me nuts!! They are sooo much better compared to the ones sold in the store. They are healthier, contains more fillings, and has less sugar! Can you imagine that the filling : oat ratio is almost 2 : 1!
On the picture my chia pudding is served with fresh pear, warm apple cinnamon, frozen berries, and oranges.
🌰 1.5 cup rolled oats
🌰 1 cup mixed nuts, crushed. I used a combo of peanuts, hazelnuts, cashews and almonds
🌰 1/2 cup berries (I used raisin + cranberries)
🌰 1/3 cup goji berries
🌰 1/3 cup coconut flakes
🌰 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
🌰 1 tbsp honey
🌰 2 tbsp coconut oil
🌰 pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 200C.
2. Combine all dry ingredients (except salt).
3. Stir honey, melted coconut oil and salt together.
4. Combine dry + wet.
5. Spread mixture on a tray that is covered with baking paper.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, stir halfway.
7. Let cool, store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Enjoy with milk, milk substitute, chia pudding, chocolate fudge, or anything else you fancy!