I have been craving for pizza. Like really craving for it. However we try our hardest to be on a low-carb-high-fat diet. My friend suggested making a cauliflower dough, so I did! This is our pizza for our dinner the other day. I believe we finished it in one day. It was that good.
🍕 1.5 cauliflower florets. Appx 1 kg in weight
🍕 160gr cheese (see picture)
🍕 1.5 tsp oregano
🍕 3/4 tsp salt
🍕 2 eggs, beaten
🍕 your choice of tomato sauce
🍕 goat cheese
🍕 mozarella cheese
🍕 more cheese
🍕 onion, diced
🍕 paprika, sliced
🍕 olives, sliced
🍕 asparagus, cut to 2 cm length
1. Cook cauliflower florets in water until tender. Drain, cool down (I poured cold water over it) and blend in a food processor until “smooth”. Drain all the water out with a cloth.
2. Mix in the cheese, oregano, salt, and eggs.
3. Flatten the mixture on a baking paper (see picture) and bake (200C for 30 minutes).
4. Flip the “dough” carefully and bake for another 15 minutes. It should have a golden brown color on both sides.
5. Remove “dough” from the oven and let cool a little bit.
6. Apply tomato sauce. I used this premade Bolognese sauce.
7. Add toppings! Mine were:
a. Goat cheese + onion + paprika + bacon + olives
b. Broccoli + olives + bacon
c. Broccoli + olives + onion + bacon + asparagus
d. Asparagus + bacon + onion
8. Add more cheese (mozarella) and bake for 10 more minutes.