Cabbage with minced meat
Uuuhh also a very delicious recipe worth trying.
🧩 1/2 cabbage, cut small
🧩 250 gr minced meat
🧩 2 eggs, beaten
🧩 1/2 paprika
🧩 2 tbsp oyster sauce
🧩 1 tbsp soya sauce
🧩 2 tbsp milk
🧩 Olive oil/butter
🧩 Salt and pepper to taste
1. Season minced meat with salt, pepper, and 1 tbsp oyster sauce.
2. Cook the meat and paprika with olive oil/butter until cooked.
3. Add the cabbage, 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce, 1 tbsp soya sauce into the pan, close with lid, and allow to cook until cabbage is tender.
4. Season the beaten egg with 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce, 2 tbsp milk, salt, and pepper.
5. Set the cabbage, meat, and paprika to one side of the pan and pour the egg on the other. Scramble.
6. Mix everything together, check flavor, serve hot.