Broccoli in the oven
A hearty dish ❤️
You can substitute the asparagus sauce with cheese sauce and herbs! Also, the balls can be substituted with chickpeas. Then you’ll have to experiment a bit with the seasoning 😉
PS: the crumble is amazing and it fits with about anything! (I had the rest with my home-made curry today).
🥦 1.5 cups quinoa, cooked
🥦 1/2 broccoli, cut in florets
🥦 Oil, pinch of salt
For the topping:
🌶️ 3 tbsp rolled oats
🌶️ 2 tbsp crushed cashews
🌶️ 1/2 tsp garlic powder
🌶️ 1/2 tsp paprika
🌶️ 1/4 tsp turmeric
🌶️ 1 tsp soy sauce
🌶️ salt, pepper
🧀 Parmesan & Emmental cheese, grated
🧀 Asparagus sauce
🧀 1/2 Green onion, cut small
1. Prepare broccoli: toss with olive oil and salt, bake at 200C for 15 minutes
2. Prepare meatballs: bake in the pan until golden brown, slice in quarters
3. Into a Pyrex tray, layer: cooked quinoa, meatballs, broccoli
4. Top with a generous amount of asparagus sauce (it tastes quite buttery) and grated cheese, bake at 180C for 15-20 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, prepare the crumble: combine all 🌶️ and fry on medium heat with olive oil until crunchy and fragrant.
6. Sprinkle crumble and sliced green onion on top.