Bread that is so great and so easy to make – no kneading!
This recipe I took from my aunty.
🫓 1 kg flour
🫓 12g fresh yeast
🫓 3 tsp salt
🫓 750 ml water
1. Combine all ingredients and leave covered for 13-20 hours.
2. Prepare a 2-part baking pyrex (lid and bottom). Heat the bottom part in the oven at 220C.
3. Pour the batter in the heated bottom pyrex and cover with the room temperature lid.
4. Bake for 30 minutes at 220C
5. Remove cover, reduce temperature to 120C, and bake for another 30 minutes or until the desired color.
6. Remove from pyrex, place on cooling rack and cover with a wet cloth.