Yummy yummy in my tummy. We ate this with leftover pizza for breakfast. It was very very good.
Somehow this dish tasted like quiche. Hehe..
🌱 4 eggs
🌱 4 blocks frozen spinach, thawed
🌱 2 medium carrots, grated
🌱 2 slices Gouda cheese, small blocks
🌱 2 slices fatty prosciutto, cut in pieces
🌱 1 leek leaf, sliced small
🌱 2 tbsp sour cream
🌱 Butter and olive oil for sauté
🌱 1/2 tsp rosemary
🌱 1/2 tsp oregano
🌱 1/2 tsp salt
🌱 1/2 tsp pepper
1. Sauté leek with butter until fragrant
2. Mix all ingredients together.
3. Add olive oil to a pan and let it heat up.
4. Pour the batter in the pan, and close with lid. Let cook until the bottom has a nice brown color.
5. Flip. If you have difficulties flipping it in one go (like me), cut it in quarters and flip it quarterly. If the top is still a bit wet when flipped, it will “get together” again as if nothing happened and it was flipped whole like a pro.