I wanted to try something different. In my mind I thought about making very delicious meatballs swimming in Bolognese sauce. Unfortunately, I didn’t have enough Bolognese sauce (😂) and I have a heap of vegetables. Therefore I improvised and made this instead. It. Was. Delicious!
🍡 1 cup Bolognese sauce of choice
🍡 1/2 cup heavy cream
🍡 1/3 cauliflower, cut small
🍡 1/2 paprika, diced
🍡 3 carrots, sliced
🍡 5 stems garlic leaf, cut
🍡 5 asparagus, cut
🍡 1 tomato, diced
🍡 2 slices melting cheese of choice
🍡 200 gr meat for meatball (I got a pre-made one)
🍡 Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place cheese in the meat and make a ball. Grill with butter until cooked and brownish. Close with lid when necessary.
2. Sauté vegetables with olive oil until cooked. Close with lid when necessary.
3. Add the Bolognese sauce and the heavy cream. Stir and cook until tender.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve warm with meatballs.