Big or small cups? 💙
🥨 3/4 cup almond flour/ground almonds
🥨 1 tbsp low carb sugar
🥨 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
🥨 2.5 tbsp butter, melted
🥨 pinch of salt 🍰 250 gr Ricotta Cheese
🍰 250 gr cream cheese (Philadelphia)
🍰 125 gr sour cream
🍰 5 tbsp no-carb sugar
🍰 1 tbsp lemon juice
🍰 1 tsp vanilla extract
🍰 3 small eggs 🍒 2 handful blueberries
🍒 1 gr agar
🍒 sugar to taste
Combine 🥨 and press into the base of a pan. Bake at 200C for 8-10 minutes.
1. Ensure all ingredients are at room temperature and mix the ricotta and cream cheese until creamy.
2. Add sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla essence and beat well.
3. Add the eggs one at a time and beat thoroughly at low speed.
4. Add the cream cheese.
5. Pour batter on the crust.
6. Pour some water in the oven tray to ensure that the oven stays humid. Bake for 1 hour and leave inside the oven for 1.5 hours after cooking to allow it to cool down completely.
With a pan, heat blueberries until mushy and add 1 gr agar-agar and some water. Allow to boil for a while, then pour over the cheesecake. Allow to cool in fridge.