Black Bean Fudgie Brownies.
They are low on sugar, and yet oh-so-good! They were so good that when I walked into the kitchen this afternoon, they were all gone!
🧁 1.5 cup black beans (appx 250gr after draining)
🧁 1/2 cup (quick) oats – 40 gr
🧁 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
🧁 1/4 tsp salt
🧁 25 gr honey
🧁 40 gr coconut oil
🧁 2 tsp vanilla extract
🧁 1/2 tsp baking powder
🍫 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 175C.
2. Combine 🧁 in a good food processor until smooth. Taste for sweetness. We eat very little sugar so this is good enough for us. The recommended recipe is about 80 gr honey.
3. Add half of the chocolate chips and stir.
4. Place baking paper on a 20×20 cm tray.
5. Add batter to tray, then sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips on top.
6. Bake for 17 minutes.
7. Let cool for about 15 minutes before serving. If it is too fudgy, store in fridge overnight before serving.