Black Bean + Charcoal Chocolate Fudge
Okay I will be honest. I was tweaking my black bean brownie recipe hoping to get a brownie with less carbs (oats). After baking, I pulled out this amazing chocolate fudge instead. I baked it the second time hoping that it would turn into a solid brownie, but the consistency remained, and we LOVED it! A real pleasant surprise. Swipe to check out the video!
🧁 1.5 cup black beans (appx 250gr after draining)
🧁 1/4 cup oats
🧁 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
🧁 10 charcoal tablets
🧁 1 egg
🧁 1/4 tsp salt
🧁 1/4 cup coconut sugar
🧁 30 gr honey
🧁 40 gr coconut oil
🧁 2 tsp vanilla extract
🧁 1/2 tsp baking powder
🍫 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 175C.
2. Place an egg in a food processor and beat until a little bit foamy.
3. Add all other 🧁 ingredients. We eat very little sugar so this amount was good enough for us.
3. Add the chocolate chips and stir.
4. Place baking paper on a 20×20 cm tray.
5. Add batter to tray, then sprinkle the toppings.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
7. Let cool for about 15 minutes before serving.
Cinnamon enhances the flavor 🙂
Microwave after taking it out of the fridge
Ice cream on top?